Best Avalanche The Architect Site

管理員不會PM會員,所有會員都必須使用有效的電子郵件地址註冊。
Administrator won't PM members, all members must register with valid email address.
如果有任何問題,請使用表格: http://collections.tulips.com.hk/cap/contact/
Any question, please use form: http://collections.tulips.com.hk/cap/contact/
回覆文章
FrankJScott
文章:2
註冊時間:週三 8月 18, 2021 7:53 am
Best Avalanche The Architect Site

文章 FrankJScott » 週四 12月 01, 2022 7:45 pm

Everything You Need To Know About Avalanche The Architect
This is the right location for you if you love the pop music or rap genre are your obsessions. Avalanche, a rapper who has brought 90s rap back to the forefront of hip-hop. The song Talk The Talk, which was released a little over one month ago, has received over 150000 views. The story behind the song was about rappers getting arrested for rap lyrics. Avalanche also got charged for his lyrics. Avalanche is taking over the world through his rap songs. The videos he has released have been watched millions of times. He tweets frequently on Twitter and gets thousands of followers. Avalanche is also a businessman who has been successfully running his social media and business through the web. His YouTube channel is filled with his amazing video raps. Every video he puts out has many followers. Avalanche is adored by people across the globe because of his unique talent and passion. Check out this Toronto Rappers site for more.

圖檔

About Avalanche The Architect
Avalanche is a phenomenal 90s-era rapper, is trying to revolutionize the music scene through his music. Avalanche was born and was raised in America. His music is an expression of America. He is currently living and working in Toronto. The rapping he does with his fast and furious speed is a unique style that is well-matched with an unbeatable rhyme structure. His vocal prowess is complemented by lyrics that tell a story of his life. His love for his craft is primarily rooted in the discipline he gained through his private and professional MMA training/fighting. Avalanche's image is growing in the online world every day, with numerous videos available on Youtube. Avalanche is a Toronto local who is recording regularly and creating a full-length record as well as a mixtape. The artist plans to release both in the next year.

Toronto singer Avalanche The Architect is not a stranger to controversy, his new track, entitled "Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Shoot Shoot Kill" has just caused a flurry of controversy! The 5-minute, 40-second wartime anthem has 57 references. It's more that 10 references per minute. This isn't an extremely violent track. However, don't let that get you down. The song is full of similes, metaphors and double entendres. Additionally, the lyrics are filled with punch lines that will make top boxers go crazy. "I don't give you a chance in exchange for an opportunity" or “Rubix cube how I’m spinning the block," this goes on for more than 5 minutes. This song is reminiscent Canibus's 100 bars in the late 1990s. Avalanche is among the most heard lyricist in the game. I think this is because of the deep loud rough voice he delivers these bars of fury often overshadowing his lyrical swagger. If you're seeking bar-heavy lyrics-driven savages, I'd place him in the same category as Lloyd Banks and Big Pun. Check out this Hip hop podcast blog for more.

圖檔

The music he sings is enjoyable because it is clear that he doesn't come up with up stories he's not lived. This is like his lyrics, "There ain’t a social group in the city that doesn't know me. Ask the mob I'm working with kills all alone by my lonely," I don't mean that he's a murderer for the mob, but I did get to meet Avalanche in an Portuguese cafe/social club in College street. That's the part of Toronto Canada best known for "Soprano” type activities. I was amazed at the ease with which he integrated as an African-American in that environment. Avalanche said his name is derived from his martial arts coach, who explained that his fight was like an Avalanche. His former neighborhood called him The Architect because he had friends with all kinds of social groups.

Avalanche and I enjoyed a fantastic day. I was able to see the architect side of Avalanche by hanging out with Avalanche at the biker clubhouse party. Avalanche is the Architect. Don't allow that to stop you from applauding him. Have a look at this twitter website for info.

圖檔

回覆文章